Arts Alliance Community Impact
The Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County is proud to be one of the original 2012 Giving Challenge participants. Thanks to the tremendous support of the Giving Challenge, the Alliance has been able to make a major impact on arts education, arts advocacy, and growth of arts and cultural organizations.
Notable impact includes:
- 150 youth groups have performed at the Inspire Sarasota Festival (formally known as the Youth Arts Festival) since 2012.
- In 2017 over 2000 students experienced the art of Patriot Plaza.
- Over $2.4 million in grants were administered by the Alliance in 2017 for local organizations.
- In 2012 the Alliance began hosting exhibits for local artists. In 2017 the Alliance provided the space and services for six art exhibits.
- Quarterly “Business of Art” workshops are coordinated by the Alliance providing professional development to local artists.
We need your help to continue our mission in the community
Please support the Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County with your online donation during the
2018 Giving Challenge
Three easy steps to giving
- Visit the givingpartnerchallenge.org anytime during the Challenge: May 1 – 2 / Noon – Noon
- In the search box enter Arts & Cultural Alliance and click on the link
- Make your donation
The Patterson Foundation is matching ALL unique donations up $100. What does this mean?
Your donation of
$25 = $50
$50 = $100
$75 = $150
$100 = $200
Note: Checks and cash are not eligible for fund-matching.