Asolo Repertory Theatre Seeks Graphic Design Associate
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing and producing advertising and collateral materials to promote theatrical events and support institutional marketing for the theatre and its departments. Responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are met and that materials creatively and consistently reflect the company’s brand identity. Emphasis will be on producing designs that communicate our messages with high visual impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Conceptualize, design and deliver customized promotional, institutional and educational materials for the Marketing, Development, Artistic, Education & Outreach Teams, including multi-page brochures and playbills, signage, displays and installations, advertising, print and web advertising, presentations and video design elements, invitations, corporate materials, posters, postcards, flyers and more.
• Work with other graphic, video and web designers to ensure consistency in branding.
• Present options for design treatments and amend designs according to senior leadership team comments.
• Work with print vendors, mail houses, etc. to assure that jobs are completed accurately and on schedule.
• At least three years of professional graphic design experience or a combination of post-high school education and related work experience totaling five years. Experience in graphic design for the performing arts preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) on Mac platform
• Strong layout skills
• Strong photo editing skills including Photoshop touch-up, color correcting and cropping
• Ability to produce materials and make changes in a timely manner and juggle several on-going projects at once
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Copywriting experience preferred.
• Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary
Position requires 40 hours per week, working on-site in the Asolo Rep marketing department.
Applications accepted on our online hiring site:
Website for more information https://www.asolorep.org
Asolo Repertory Theatre Asolo Repertory Theatre
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3519010