Asolo Repertory Theatre Seeks Graphic Design Associate
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing and producing advertising and collateral materials to promote theatrical events and support institutional marketing for the theatre and its departments. Responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are met and that materials creatively and consistently reflect the company’s brand identity. Emphasis will be on producing designs that communicate our messages with high visual impact.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Conceptualize, design and deliver customized promotional, institutional and educational materials for the Marketing, Development, Artistic, Education & Engagement Teams, including print and web advertising, brochures, signage, displays, invitations, corporate materials, posters, postcards, flyers and more.
• Work with other graphic, video and web designers to ensure consistency in branding.
• Present options for design treatments and amend designs according to senior leadership team comments.
• Work with print vendors, mail houses, etc. to assure that jobs are completed accurately and on schedule.
• Strong conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, branding, typography, catalogue or program production and some web design experience.
• At least three years of professional graphic design experience working in a business environment. Degree in graphic design and experience in graphic design for the performing arts preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) on Mac platform.
• Strong layout skills.
• Strong photo editing skills including Photoshop touch-up, color correcting and cropping.
• Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to produce materials and make changes in a timely manner and juggle several on-going projects at once.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently.
• Copywriting experience preferred.
• Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary.
Please apply through : https://asolorep.wufoo.com/forms/z16c3ejw0u2buvq/
Website for more information https://www.asolorep.org
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3519010