- This event has passed.
American Masters with Baila Miller
October 15, 2019 : 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on November 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 17, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on January 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on February 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on March 17, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Join Historic Spanish Point for a special presentation series from Baila Miller on the American Masters! From Norman Rockwell to Dale Chihuly, and John James Audubon to Frank Lloyd Wright — Baila’s ever-popular presentations of great artists will dazzle and delight you.
TICKETS: $15 for Historic Spanish Point members | $20 for future members. Tickets can be purchased online here, or by calling 941-966-5214. Please call for Member pricing.
ABOUT BAILA: Baila Miller completed a Bachelor’s, a Master’s degree, and post-graduate work at The University of Memphis. Through her company, Miller Music and Fine Arts Programs, she has been presenting college-level courses that explore the role of literature, paintings, architecture, sculpture, cinema, photography, as well as, orchestral and operatic influences in the development of European, Jewish, and modern American culture. Ms. Miller has taught or is currently teaching at The University of Memphis, Road Scholar International, Brandies National Committee, Longboat Key Education Center, The Venice Art Center, Historic Spanish Point, Venice Performing Arts Center, Visual Art Center of Punta Gorda, and The Ringling College of Art & Design.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 1:00pm-2:30pm — Norman Rockwell: America’s Storyteller
- Tuesday,November 19, 2019 | 1:00pm-2:30pm — Andy Warhol: The King of Pop
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 | 1:00pm-2:30pm –Dale Chihuly: Rivers of Glass
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 | 1:00pm -2:30pm — John James Audubon: The Birds of America
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 | 1:00pm – 2:30pm — Frank Lloyd Wright: America’s Architect
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 | 1:00pm-2:30pm — Jackson Pollock: The Rebel with a Cause