Data Entry/Gift Processing Assistant (OPS) – Sarasota, FL
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700
– Creating and updating membership and donor database records in Tessitura.
– Reviewing, proofreading, and analyzing constituent data for accuracy, logic, and relevance in preparation of daily data transfer to Blackbaud CRM.
– Verifying the accuracy of data transfers to ensure consistency between databases/systems.
– Performing queries and running reports as needed in the databases.
– Scanning gift documentation for revenue import batches.
– Recording gifts, pledges, and membership event registrations.
– Performing other administrative duties in support of the departments.
– High school diploma and two years’ experience working in an office/fiscal environment.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to process complex financial data with a high level of accuracy.
– Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
– Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team.
– Experience with data entry and/or working in a customer relationship management database.
– Applicable computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications & web navigation.
$11 per hour. Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week.
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.