Florida Studio Theatre Seeks a Development Assistant
Florida Studio Theatre, a professional LORT D regional Theatre in Sarasota, FL is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Development Assistant, experience preferred. This employee will provide clerical support to FST’s Individual and Institutional Fundraising department. Strong computer and clerical skills are a must.
This is a full-time hourly position that is ideal for theatre or non-profit professionals who are somewhat early in their career and looking for excellent growth opportunities in a professional regional theatre setting.
• Primary Administrative Assistant to the Development Department
• Manage donation pledge agreements to be approved by the Director of Individuals, documents and Tessitura (draft, send, scan and file)
• Manage Co-Producer Show Spreadsheet, support marketing with Bios and Spotlights
• Monitor annual “lapsed” giving
• Manage payments on pledge agreements, due dates (Follow up by the portfolio agreement)
• Manage maintenance of donor records and campaigns in Tessitura – for Individual
• Includes making adjustments to transactions that are incorrect
• Manage and participate fully in our annual chocolate-campaign to VIPs
• Send weekly Campaign report to Executives and Director of Individual Giving
• Send weekly prospect report to Executives and Director of Individual Giving
• Monitor, print and update acknowledgement letters
• Administrative support for events.
• Manage daily gift processing procedures
For consideration, please log onto https://www.cognitoforms.com/FloridaStudioTheatre1/FloridaStudioTheatreHiring