Florida Studio Theatre Seeks Special Events Development Associate
Florida Studio Theatre, a LORT D regional theatre in Sarasota, FL. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Special Events Coordinator to work in its Development Department. This seasoned theatre professional will be a key member of the development team, responsible for helping to coordinate the theatres many special events. Events include: The Annual Shindig, The Spring Luncheon, Panels with Guest Artists, Donor celebrations, Co-producer cocktails and more. This position requires an individual who is highly detail-oriented and works well in a fast-paced office.
• Lead the organizing, planning and execution of all FST Fundraising events.
• Create and distribute event invitations, confirmations, and reminders.
• Manage RSVPs and process donations and payments related to events.
• Coordinate event details (including technical aspects, space rentals, seating arrangements, catering, design and more)
• Produce and distribute customized thank you letters for supporters
• Maintain Special Events calendar with details and deadlines. Keep department on track, and keep the rest of the office informed of all special events.
• Organize and lead committee meetings relating to each event.
• Present creative event ideas related to the FST production.
• Reconcile expense receipts for Special Events department; submit check/payment requests.
• Monitor event expenditures and assist in the development of event budgets.
• Work with an irregular schedule, including nights, Holidays and weekends
• Assist in the cultivation of FST’s donor relationships.
• Will have experience working on the administrative side of theatre.
• Will have experience with event planning.
• Will be a professional and positive demeanor.
• Will be a supportive team player and effective communicator.
• Will have excellent customer service skills.
Please email cover letter, resume with references and salary requirement to email@example.com. For more information, please check out our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
Website for more information floridastudiotheatre.org/casting-and-hiring
Organization Name Florida Studio Theatre
Organization Contact Name Alexa Doggett
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3669017