||FST is seeking a leader with significant not-for-profit financial experience who brings a can-do, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic disposition to the job and who can inspire others to do their best work.
What You Will be Doing:
• Serve as a member of FST’s leadership team, setting organizational strategy, and providing financial oversight.
• Recognize and anticipate opportunities and challenges as they relate to financial systems and operations; generating ideas, strategies, and solutions to drive impact.
• Oversight of FST’s Business Office, supporting growth in their roles and cross training, across accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and purchasing functions,; and ensure accuracy of financial data entry.
• Manage human resources to staff in regards to compensation and benefit packages.
• Oversee (develop, monitor, and revise) short- and long-term budgetary planning and cash flow management to ensure alignment with FST’s strategic priorities; work closely with all Department Heads to monitor and develop the organization’s budget.
• Manage investment strategies, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, grants administration, real estate, and risk management activities.
• Ensure organizational compliance with all regulatory tax filings and audit requirements; coordinate annual audit activities.
• Generate and distribute accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for the Producing Artistic Director, Managing Director, Department Head Management Staff, Board of Directors and other audiences as required.
• At least 5 years of broad financial leadership experience, including success serving as a team leader, experience planning and managing budgets for a not-for-profit organization, and overseeing annual audit processes.
• Robust understanding of financial accounting, with demonstrated success creating financial models, managing reporting, ensuring proper control and audit processes within a not-for-profit setting, including endowments.
• Demonstrated success improving financial and operational policies, processes, and procedures.
• Demonstrated excellence in managing human resources, finance, accounting, and budgeting.