Hiring: Marketing Director
The Ringling’s Marketing Director implements the Marketing
department’s operations and communication strategies on a daily basis to include overseeing the Marketing department’s daily operations including public relations and media interactions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field + 6 years of related experience.
• Organized, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to make decisions independently in a fast-pace environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of current media technology & trends and public relations practices
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures
• Successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting.
Anticipated Salary Range will be low $60’s to mid $70’s + Florida state benefits available.
Apply at http://bit.ly/RingMarketingDir.
Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information. Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume. This position is advertised as open until filled. An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-359-5700 ext. 2605 or email@example.com.