Part-Time Advanced Sales Associate needed at the Ringling Museum
Job ID 46990
Apply on or before 2/19/2020 at: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46990&PostingSeq=1
Our Advanced Sales Associates are one of the first to interact with museum visitors over the phone and play an important role in providing an excellent customer service experience.
Associates will be performing a variety of tasks to include:
• Selling tickets for all Ringling functions over the phone.
• Processing credit and debit card payments remotely.
• Processing membership payments and other invoices as necessary.
• Working closely with Admissions and Membership departments in person, over the phone, and via email.
• Checking the advance sales email account to process invoices that are received.
• Answering the Switchboard, addressing all general questions, and transfering all other calls to appropriate staff/department.
• High school diploma/equivalent.
• Previous phone work experience. Ability to make patrons feel welcome over the phone using interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with the computer ticketing system.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
• Note: A work sample will be administered during the interview process.
• Previous experience with Tessitura is preferred.
• Ability to speak multiple languages.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46990&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700