Ringling Museum 1st Shift Museum Attendants
|The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
1st Shift Museum Attendants Needed
|Apply at: http://bit.ly/museumattdt1
Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information. Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
Duties will include:
• Guarding against theft, vandalism and other damage.
• Assisting with urgent/emergency situations, such as accidents/injuries, medical emergencies, theft, vandalism, and other incidents calmly and in a timely manner.
• Conducting daily inspections of assigned areas and escorting staff and guests.
• Monitor visitor activity to ensure adherence to museum/Asolo policies and procedures.
• Customer service oriented at all times to include enforcing policies and interacting with guests, and briefly respond to visitor/staff requests and questions to the best of their ability in a courteous manner and/or direct them to where they can find the information.
• High school diploma/equivalent required.
• Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk significant distances, patrol multi-story buildings, and climb stairs to respond to emergencies.
• A valid driver’s license is required for this position.
$9.50 per hour x 28 hours a week
Museum Attendants also receive:
• Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
• Private gallery talks with curators
• Free admission
• Discounts on memberships
• Discounts in the museum stores
• Discounts on select performances and events and much more!
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. OPS employees are covered under the Affordable Care Act.
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
More Information: http://bit.ly/museumattdt1