Ringling Museum seeking Admissions Associates
Job ID 46776
Apply on or before 2/14/2020 at: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46776&PostingSeq=1
Our Admissions and Box Office Associates are one of the first to interact with museum visitors and play an important role in providing an excellent customer service experience.
Associates will be performing a variety of tasks to include:
• Processing ticket orders.
• Selling general admission, docent tour, film, theater, and lecture tickets.
• Providing information about The Ringling and its programs.
• Efficient, accurate cash handling and ticket distribution.
• High school diploma/equivalent.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• Interpersonal and communication skills, to include the ability to interact with a variety of people.
• Ability to work with the computer ticketing system.
• Ability to stand for up to one hour and lift up to 25 lbs.
Anticipated Salary Range
$10.50 per hour/24 hours a week
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46776&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700