Ringling Museum, Temporary Groundskeepers
The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
Temporary Groundskeepers (1 year position)
|Apply at: Http://bit.ly/tmpgrdkpr
• Maintains trees, plants, shrubs, flowers and grass as directed through pruning, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, leaf blowing, raking and mulching.
• Plants and transplants plants, trees, shrubs and flowers.
• Monitors irrigation needs, waters as directed and reports problems to supervisor.
• Operates equipment such as trimmers, hedgers, push mowers, edgers. Reports maintenance needs to supervisor.
• Drives motorized vehicles to traverse campus.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain.
• Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by position. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk long distances, and work in extreme weather conditions.
$11 per hour x 20 hours per week
Temporary Groundskeepers will receive:
• Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
• Safety training
• Private gallery talks from curators
• Discounts on memberships
• Discounts in the museum stores
• Discounts on selected performances/events
• Free museum admission and much more!
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. OPS employees are covered under the Affordable Care Act.
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
More Info: Http://bit.ly/tmpgrdkpr