The Arts and Cultural Alliance Seeks Education Director
The Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County (Alliance) currently has a job opening for an Education Director. The successful candidate will work closely with Sarasota County arts organizations, Sarasota County Schools, and arts education advocates to support arts education in Sarasota County, with a particular emphasis on K-12 education, including EdExplore SRQ and the Artists in Schools program. Other responsibilities include recruiting, training, and scheduling guides for Patriot Plaza student and adult tours.
• Manage Alliance Teaching Artists program
• Co-chair Sarasota County Arts Education Partnership and Community/Schools Partnership for the Arts
• Recruit, train, and schedule guides for Patriot Plaza school, public, and private tours
• Represent the Alliance at programs and other events
• Bachelor’s Degree in the arts or education (4+ years’ experience in arts education)
• Strong arts administration skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong computer skills including: JotForm, Microsoft Excel, and Mailchimp
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.