The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks Box Office Associate – Historic Asolo Theater (OPS)
Our Box Office Associates are first to interact with museum visitors and play an important role in providing an excellent customer service experience.
Associates will be performing a variety of tasks to include:
- Processing ticket sales for film, theater, lecture, and special events in person and over the phone.
- Efficient, accurate cash handling and ticket distribution.
- Answering customers’ questions, and provide information on ticketed events’ policies and procedures, ticket prices, and specials.
- Providing front line customer service and problem solving to the ticket buying public.
- Organizing and distribute “will-call” tickets
- Assisting with mailing lists and sales reports.
High school diploma/equivalent.
Candidate must have the ability to work with cash.
Interpersonal and communication skills, to include the ability to interact with a variety of people.
Ability to work with the computer ticketing system.
Ability to stand for up to one hour and lift up to 25 lbs
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46609&PostingSeq=1
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700