The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks Grants Administrator
Grants Administrator needed at the Ringling
Job ID 45642
The Grants Administrator works with Ringling Museum departments to create granting opportunities; writes and administers grants; produces grant reports; and assists with developing institutional giving, corporate sponsorships, and grant funding strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree and one year experience or a combination of post high school education and experience equal to five years.
• Experienced communicator with skills in prioritizing, organizing, working independently, managing multiple projects successfully, and establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Knowledge of and experience in interpreting federal, state, and private sources for contract and grant funds.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, Adobe Acrobat, and electronic data processing as it applies to fiscal and accounting activities.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Ability to write and/or proofread and edit written work and information in various formats.
Anticipated salary range of high $30,000s to mid $40,000s, commensurate with experience.
If qualified and interested, please apply at: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=45642&PostingSeq=1
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.