The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks PM Museum Housekeeper
This role serves as a member of the General Museum Housekeeping Team with tasks that will include:
- Strips, mops, spray buffs, and finishes a variety of different floor surfaces through the Sarasota Campus Complex. Performs custodial maintenance projects.
- Cleans and sanitizes public and employee restrooms throughout the Sarasota Campus Complex. Washes down restroom walls. Restocks supplies of tissue, towels, and hand soap.
- Vacuums, dusts, polishes, dust-mops, and mops office and public areas. Removes trash from office and public areas. Cleans blinds in offices.
- Cleans areas as designated after special events.
- Drives custodial golf carts to traverse the 66 acre campus to deliver supplies and carry equipment. Other duties as needed.
Completion of 9th grade education or higher.
Possession of valid Florida driver’s license or the ability to obtain prior to hire.
Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by position to include moving objects up to 45 lbs, working with chemicals, climbing and descending stairs, and standing and walking for extended periods.
Knowledge of the practices and procedures of custodial work.
Knowledge of and the ability to safely operate machinery, tools, equipment and materials used in area of work.
Knowledge of and the ability to identify safety hazards and necessary safety precautions to establish a safe work environment.
Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
Anticipated Salary Range is up to $24,000 per year + Florida state benefits.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Use the above contact information for the Opportunity Yes
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=45822&PostingSeq=1
Organization Contact Name kaitlin foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700