The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks Production Manager, Historic Asolo Theater
The Production Manager for the Historic Asolo Theater (HAT) is responsible for coordination and oversight of operations and performances. This role also serves as the Technical Director for the Art of Performance program.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience or a combination of post high school education and experience equal to eight years.
• Possession of valid Florida driver’s license or the ability to obtain prior to hire.
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of theatre layout, production, and stage management. Knowledge of applicable lighting systems, sound production, and special effects.
• Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by position to include bending/twisting, climbing/descending stairs, traversing a cat walk, and standing and walking for extended periods.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices of management.
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
• Experience with ETG Lighting Console and Yamaha sound console equipment.
• Experience with film projection.
• Knowledge of carpentry basics.
• Experience with multidisciplinary presenting (dance, theater, and music).
• Experience with outdoor staging and production.
Anticipated salary range will be between $50,000 – $60,000 annually + Florida state benefits (http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=benefits/benefits_home)
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=45988&PostingSeq=1
Organization Contact Name Ericka Kelley
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700