The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks Stage Manager
The Historic Asolo Theater is looking for a stage manager for the Summer Circus Spectacular 2019 performance run. Load-in date is June 3, first performance is June 11, and final performance and strike happening on August 3, 2019. The performance is approximately 1 hour in length and performs two shows a day, Tuesday thru Saturday, for 8 weeks with a 1-week load-in and tech rehearsal period.
The stage manager will be responsible for:
- Calling all cues to run crew.
- Coordinating with house management for house openings and closings.
- Operating the light board during performances.
- Writing performance reports.
- High school diploma or equivalency and 4 years’ experience or a combination of post high school education and experience equal to two years.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to call all cues to run crew.
- Experience coordinating with house management for house openings and closings.
- Ability to operate the light board during performances
- Knowledge of writing performance reports.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify safety hazards and necessary safety precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by position including the ability climb stairs.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications and basic computer functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical theater.
- Previous stage management experience.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=45310&PostingSeq=1
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700