The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU Seeks Exhibition Graphic Designer
Job ID 46725
The Exhibition Graphic Designer serves as a member of the Collections team. Under the supervision of the Exhibition Designer, collaborates to conceptualize and implement design solutions for permanent and temporary installations as well as gallery rotations on The Ringling campus. Develops environmental graphics in digital and print formats.
• High school diploma or equivalency and two years of experience; or a combination of post-high school education and experience equal to two years.
• Proficient on Adobe CC, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Strong typography, composition and color skills.
• Must be proficient on PC platform.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of materials and production methods used in creating museum graphics.
• Must be able to work collaboratively on a team.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Knowledge of ADA and Universal Design standards.
• Ability to understand Architectural plans and elevations.
• Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by the position including lifting/moving up to 25 pounds.
• A portfolio of 7 to 10 work examples (large format/translated to large scale such as title wall, didactics, and murals) and/or environmental designs must be attached to the application when applying (PDF files and/or internet links are acceptable).
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=46725&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700