The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU Seeks Full-Time Museum Housekeeper (10 AM-6:30 PM Tues-Sat)
Apply on or before 9/7/2020 at: https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=47762&PostingSeq=1
The role of Museum Housekeeper serves as a member of the Museum Housekeeping Team and performs custodial tasks such as public restrooms cleaning and stocking, mopping, dusting, floor maintenance, and more.
• Cleans and sanitizes all public spaces and restrooms throughout the Sarasota Campus Complex during the day. Restocks tissue, towels, and hand soap supplies.
• Completes assigned daily tasks in campus venue to include prepare the campus to open, cleaning glass, dusting, sweeping, mopping, and emptying wastebaskets. Respond to service calls. Clean special event areas as needed: clearing refuse and using appropriate tools to remove stains and scrub hard surfaces as needed.
• Complete assigned work orders and stock custodial closets according to supply request sheets or as needed.
• Drives custodial golf carts to traverse the 66-acre campus to deliver supplies and carry equipment. Clear trash from Sarasota Campus Complex grounds and clean exterior surfaces. Empty and transport recycling.
• Performs custodial maintenance projects and other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications include:
• Completion of a 9th grade education or higher
• Proof of valid Florida driver’s license (please note learner permits will not be accepted)
• Ability to meet physical requirements as determined by position which include the ability to move objects up to 45 lbs. (water bottles), working with chemicals, climbing and descending stairs and ladders, and standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=47762&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700