The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU Seeks Public Relations & Marketing Program Associate
The Public Relations and Marketing Program Associate works under the direction of the PR & Marketing Manager, supporting the administrative functions/operations of the Communications and Marketing Department and assists with Public Relations.
• High school diploma or equivalency and four years’ experience or a combination of post high school education and experience equal to four years.
• Three (3) PDF writing samples must be attached to be considered for this position. Appropriate samples would include press releases, pitch letters, and magazine/newspaper articles.
• Previous public relations, marketing, and/or administrative experience.
• Excellent communication and writing skills. Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• A valid Florida driver’s license or ability to obtain prior to hire.
• Please note: A work sample will be administering if selected for an interview.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=47150&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU
Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700