The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU Seeks Retail Graphic Designer, Museum Store
The Retail Graphic Designer creates and designs graphic material for use as store merchandise including but not limited to:
• Shirts, mugs, scarves, and totes
• Promotional retail merchandising and point of purchase materials
• Original designs inspired by collection artwork while being consistent with brand identity.
• Other responsibilities would include photographing merchandise and maintaining relationships with vendors and internal contacts as necessary.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Cloud products.
• Attention to detail, creativity, multitasking, time management, work flow optimization and meeting deadlines are critical to succeeding in this position.
• Knowledge on how to appeal to the targeted demographic.
• Ability to effectively communicate with vendors to create designs within their specifications.
• Completion or pursuit of a BS/BA degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
• Two to five years professional graphic design work experience.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information https://jobs.omni.fsu.edu/psc/sprdhr_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=47110&PostingSeq=1
Organization Name The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU Organization Contact Name Kaitlin Foss
Organization Contact E-mail email@example.com
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 3595700