The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art Seeks Audio Visual Preparator
The Audio Visual Preparator works as a member of the Preparation and Design Team with a focus on digital based media.
• High school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience related to museum preparation. (Note: related post-high school education may substitute for experience at an equivalent rate.)
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the positions, to include climbing ladders and lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
• A valid Florida driver’s license or ability to obtain prior to hire.
• Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
• Knowledge of and ability to safely operate machinery, tools, equipment and materials used in area of work.
• Knowledge of exhibit displays, display design and installation. May include framing, art installation, construction and finishing, carpentry work, alterations and repairs.
- Select the link to access our careers site.
- Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
- Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
Website for more information http://bit.ly/AVPrep
Organization Contact Name Ericka Kelley
Organization Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Contact Phone Number (941) 359-5700